@2017 Audi Q3
purchase Lyrica online Audi India Pvt limited being Indian arm of German car maker was founded in 2007.Having its head quarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra it is a part of Volkswagen group. To assemble select cars it uses Skoda India’s plant in Aurangabad.Audi has recently announced the launch of its third car new Q3 in the Indian market at a starting price of INR 34.2 lakhs (Delhi, ex-showroom). it has been a hugely popular vehicle updated bringing in the attractive new features and new engine options in the model.
http://misterpaulsenglish.com/tag/engvid/page/4/ Audia3, Audi A3 Cabriolet, Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi Q3, Audi Q5 and Audi Q7 are the cars currently assembled in India. The Completely Built Units (CBU’S) are Audi S5, Audi A8L, and Audi RS7 Audi A8L, Audi TT and Audi R8 super car. It has 13 cars on sale in India.
The Audi Q3 being a bestselling model has been a segment leader since its introduction.
As said above Audi Q3 being the third launch after new generation Audi A4 diesel model and the lifted A3 Cabriolet model which was available for sale in the last month in the country and new Q3 facelift is expected to have a good demand from customers. It has new features with improved styling and two new 2.0 litre TDI engines in 148 BHP and 181 BHP tune states.
Being the second update in as many years it is not just introducing a minor cosmetic change but make mechanical modifications to keep in line with the competition. It is not having an offer of manual gearbox this time.
2017 Audi Q3 Price(ex-showroom, New Delhi):
- New Audi Q3 2.0 TDI FWD starts at RS. 34, 20,000.
- New Audi Q3 2.0 TDI Quattro at Rs.37, 20,000.
2017 Audi Q3 Design and Features:
- Audi Q3 is redesigned bumper underlining the character of the Audi Q3 with its sharper lines and its striking shape.
- It has a rugged and aggressive character with new air inlets in the front bumper. The panoramic sunroof feature has given a standard.
- Its sturdy appeal is due to C –Shaped LED headlamps with LED daytime Running Lights reinforce.
- With a standard fitment of 17-inch V-spoke alloy wheels.
- It has electrically adjustable front seats, cruise control, an MMI navigation system, reverse camera and Deluxe dual-zone automatic climate control system.
- Also, has wheels and LED headlights with signature LED DRLs.
- The Audi Q3 2.0 TDI Quattro having features sporty aluminum tangent inlays whereas the Audi Q3 2.0 TDI FWD gets elegant walnut brown inlays.
- It is standard now due to Deluxe 2 Zone automatic air conditioner.
- Audi Q3 having two engines with a speed of 7 speed S-Tronic transmission and has best features like a dynamic mix of technology, power, and efficiency.
- For safety is has loaded with electronic stabilization program, 6 air bags, and electronic immobilization device.
- Even it is loaded with driver information display color, hill-start assists and a hill-descent assist, folding rear seat back, electromechanical parking brake, front and rear centre armrest.
2017 Audi Q3 Specifications:
- 10hp and 20 Nm increase in the manual gearbox.
Engine – 2.0 TDI Quattro
- 184hp and 380 Nm of torque.
- Mated to seven-speed S-Tronic box.
- Acceleration (0-100 kmph) in 7.9 seconds
- Fuel Consumption of 15.17 Kmpl (ARAI )
Engine – 2.0 TDI Front Wheel Drive
- The engine gets the FWD function along with a maximum power output of 150bhp and maximum torque of 340Nm.
- 7 Speed S Tronic
- Acceleration (0-100 kmph) in 9.3 seconds.
- Fuel Consumption of 18.51 Kmpl (ARAI )
2017 Audi Q3 Rivals:
- BMW X1.
- Range Rover Evoque.
- Porsche Macan in India.