@Benelli 750 cc naked sports bike
enter The Chinese-owned Italian motorcycle brand Benelli, Photographs of the upcoming 750cc roadster were recently clicked at a Benelli outlet. But there is no official announcement about the unveiling of the new motorcycle, But we expected to launch in the coming days.
Benelli 750 cc naked sports bike Specifications:
- 750cc parallel twin engine.
- Dual overhead camshaft.
- There is no confirmation about power and torque output.
Benelli 750 cc naked sports bike Features:
- Exposed trellis frame.
- Twin-tube swingarm
- Upside down front telescopic fork & mono shock rear suspension.
- 2-in-1 exhaust system with a meaty canister.
- Dual front discs and a single rear disc.
- Cantilevered tailpiece with a heavily contoured single-piece seat.
- Twin projector headlamps.
- Single sided tyre hugger.
- We expect the bike with Euro-4 emission norms.
- There are only two exhaust output ports, suggesting that the motorcycle could be propelled by an all-new twin-cylinder mill.
- We expect the bike with Standard ABS.
Codenamed BJ750GS, Which is nothing but Benelli 750 cc naked sports bike to fill the gap between TNT600i and the TNT899. DSK-Benelli has plans to launch at least three new motorcycles – TNT135, TNT15, Tornado 302, and Trek 502.