go to link Mahindra’s Mojo is one of top end bike in the Indian two-wheeler market. The Mojo is a naked motorcycle, which the company is marketing as a tourer. The company has taken 4 years for the bike from concept to reality. The Mojo is an impressive, practical motorcycle, & unconventional looks and the Mojo quickly became a success. Today Mahindra Mojo launched its new variant called source site Mojo Tourer edition.
The click here Mahindra Mojo Tourer Edition is priced at Rs.1, 88,980 bucks (Ex-Showroom Delhi) with new Accessories kit.
Read More: Mahindra MOJO specifications
Mahindra Mojo Tourer Edition equipped with a new Accessories kit:
- A magnetic tank bag with 4 rare earth magnets (for grip), with Storage capacity of 13 liters.
- Saddle Bag along with carrier bags has a combined space of 38 liters. Bags are made of ultra-tough denier fabric with triple stitching on stress points for durability.
- A mobile holder which is fully adjustable (revolves for 360-degree) with silicone band.
- A front guard made of high-strength, corrosion-resistant material to protect the fuel tank, radiator guard, and engine when the bike falls during your journey @ any speed.
- A pannier mounts with matt black powder coating finished panniers are rust-resistant.
- Two 20 watt fog lamps for adverse weather conditions.
- A Tourer Jacket is being offered as an Introductory Benefit.
- ABS version.
- Low-cost version of Mahindra MOJO (spotted with telescopic forks and single sided exhaust).
Mahindra MOJO Trails of MOJO Tribe 2016 – 17:
- The Mountain Trail.
- The Coastal Trail.
- The Jungle Trail.
- The Desert Trail.