Mahindra has introduced Mahindra Mojo Scrambler and Mahindra Mojo Adventure Concepts at the 2016 Auto Expo, Both are on its way. The 300cc Mahindra Mojo was introduced within a few years of the company being formed and they want to grow ‘Mojo’ in the Indian market.
Recently, Mahindra Two Wheelers inaugurated MOJO dealership in Bengaluru, which is first kind two-wheeler brand specific dealership in the country. This dealership is inspired by the community of owners – ‘MOJO TRIBE’.
The Mojo Scrambler Concept
It looks like modified Mahindra mojo
- Black engine with red cylinder head/cover.
- Blackened chassis and fork.
- A half-length custom front mud guard.
- Round headlamp with a circular guard.
- Modified inverted fork with Kriega seal covers.
- Stock handlebar with a custom aluminium throttle control and grip.
- A swingarm spool slider.
- Stock alloy wheels.
- Tyres and disc rotors.
- Stock instrument cluster.
- Orange turn indicators.
- Laser-cut radiator guard.
- Brushed steel finished stock fuel tank.
- Aluminium phone mount cafe racer style handlebar-end rear view mirrors.
- Modified side-cowl.
- Ribbed seat upholstery in brown colour.
The Mojo Adventure Concept.
- Long travel suspension system & Altered inverted fork with Kriega covers.
- Spoked wheels shod with Strictly off-road tyres (knobby).
- Different sized spoke wheels with colour-coordinated rim.
- Custom swingarm and chain-sprocket set.
- Custom round headlamps with a bikini fairing.
- Custom Indigo paint-job on fuel tank and side cowl.
- Stock indicators.
- Large hand guards.
- Circular rear view mirrors.
- A customised seat and provisions for luggage.
- Redesigned brake rotors.