@ Benelli Tornado 302
Italian two-wheeler manufacturer, DSK Benelli is planning to launch the Benelli Tornado 302 in India in April, which was expected in January 2017. The DSK Benelli Tornado 302 was showcased in India at the Auto Expo 2016.
DSK Benelli Tornado 302 Specifications:
- 300 cc, in-line twin cylinder, DOHC, liquid cooled engine.
- which is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox.
- The motor will produce 38 PS of maximum power @ 12,000 rpm and 27.4 Nm of peak torque @ 9,000 rpm.
READ MORE: Benelli Tornado 302
@ buy accutane online from canada BMW G 310R
In India http://videoworldpr.com/component/k2/item/7057-pol1x2/ TVS Motors is responsible for the production of the bike and BMW is taking the obligation of the technology of the bike. It has been observed yet again on the http://mmma.org.uk/tag/moseley-brothers/feed/ Bangalore-Krishnagiri Highway but in its explicit form. Ahead the bike will be launched in Europe & US.First it was comenced in Europe & now in US. Showcased in the country for the first time at the Auto Expo. Now it’s been spotted many times in the Indian Street.
- Engine: 313cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder.
- Maximum Power: 34bhp @ 9,500rpm
- Maximum Torque: 28Nm @ 7,500rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed Manual
READ MORE: BMW G 310R
@TVS Akula 310
A fully faired sports bike which manifests the TVS Racing heritage. The name Akula is nothing but “shark” in the Russian language. The design input is taken from Factory race drivers, Which pays tribute to 33 years of TVS Racing history. The spy shots reveal that TVS Motors to keep most of the features from Akula concept in the production ready variant. TVS Motors will be producing the TVS Akula 310 in Hosur plant, Tamil Nadu.TVS Akula 310 concept was showcased at the Auto Expo 2016.
Specification of TVS Akula 310 aka TVS Apache RTR 300:
- 313cc, single cylinder, liquid cooled.
- This motor will offer 34-36 hp peak power @ 9,500 rpm and 26-29 Nm torque @ 7,500 rpm.
- It is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
- The engine which is similar BMW G 310 R motorcycle revealed last year.
- Expected Fuel efficiency 36 kmph mileage.
READ MORE: TVS Akula 310