As was already leaked, Royal Enfield has officially announced the launch of RE Classic 350 as well as RE Classic 500.
2017 RE Classic 350 New Features:
- source site RE classic 350 gets http://ezeta.com.ar/index.php?option=com_k2 240 mm rear disc brake. Standard models are fitted with 153 mm drum brakes.
- http://oceanadesigns.net/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://oceanadesigns.net/envira/rainforest-brown/ Swingarm from RE Thunderbird.
- New colour option – Gun Grey.
2017 RE Classic 500 New Features:
- protonix price Swingarm from RE Thunderbird.
- RE Classic 500 gets 240 mm rear disc brake.
- New colour option – Stealth Black.
- Utility box, indicator housing, headlamp ring etc are painted matte black.
2017 RE Classic 350 & Classic 500 Rear Disc Brake Price
|Royal Enfield Classic 350 – Gunmetal Grey||INR 1,59,658|
|Royal Enfield Classic 500 – Stealth Black||INR 2,05,302|
2017 RE Classic 350 & Classic 500 ABS:
Both 2017 RE Classic 350 & Classic 500 gets rear disc brakes, however, ABS(Anti-lock Braking System) is still missing. But finally Classic 350 & Classic 500 is free from lack of Disc brake. Hope we are expecting ABS soon in all RE models.