http://sundialdesign.com/portfolio-category/shopify/ KTM has gone Insane…! from crazy…
yeap, Since when KTM entered market of superbikes with its 2014 version of the duke 1290 , the market of naked super bike has been exponetially expanding. And now in the EICMA 2016 KTM has played a masterstroke by unveiling 2016 updated model of the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R, which is for sure ready to drive competitiors of the grid.
follow url Here are the key points tonote in the upadted KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R :
KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R – THE BEAST 2.0
This is KTM’s most powerful highlight – pure, raw and straight to the point: speed.
UPDATES FOR KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R:
- http://liberationiraq.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://liberationiraq.com/2016/05/steve-maman-the-jewish-schindler-opens-up-on-saving-yazidis-montreal-gazette/ LED headlight and LED daytime running lights.
- Bodywork with sharper rear end, new tank spoilers and air intakes .
- cardura xl 4 mg Two new color schemes.
- Wider, lower handlebar positioned further to the front.
- Transponder key system KTM RACE ON.
- Cruise control.
- Multifunctional TFT display and illuminated menu switch.
- Optional “Performance Pack” with Motor Slip.
- Regulation (MSR), quickshifter+ and KTM MY RIDE.
- Optional “Track Pack” with ‘Track’ ride mode.
which allows freely selectable engine mappings,
anti-wheelie off, MTC slip adjust and launch control
– MSC (Motorcycle Stability Control) with cornering ABS by Bosch incl.
- Supermoto mode, ride mode technology.
and multi-stage, lean-angle sensitive Motorcycle Traction Control (MTC).
- Advanced LC8 V-Twin now with 130 kW (177 hp).
- 10 mm shorter intake flange.
- Resonator chambers.
- Higher compression ratio of 13.6:1 thanks to
the flat design of machined titanium inlet valves with chromium nitride PVD coating.
- Euro 4 compliant.
- Ultra lightweight chrome-molybdenum steel trellis frame with bolt-on rear steel trellis subframe.
- 48 mm USD split front forks by WP suspension withseparate damping circuits, harder fork springs and a
sportier setup. Rebound and damping are adjustable.
- WP shock absorber with a harder fork spring
(10.0 N/mm). The preload of the shock absorber as well as the setup of the fork and the shock absorber have been revised for high-speed excellence, fully adjustable.
- WP steering damper.
- Ultra-lightweight, single-sided swingarm.
- Metzeler M7RR super sport tires.
For more updates stay tunned with – Twinkle Torque.