Continental GT is making a bit sound in the Indian market.But not that great in its sale in India. Himalayan screwed up royal enfiled marke with truckloads of issues. Royal Enfield stopped production of the Himalayan after its sale of 1-year and will relaunch it shortly with Fuel Injector. which indirectly effect the Royal Enfield sale as well as which may effect upcoming Continental GT 750.
The Duke crosses 154 kmph a couple of times but Continental GT 750 Twin continues to run ahead of it. But 150 kmph (on the speedo) is not a big thing for a twin cylinder-700-800cc engine, but this is fastest RE possibly ever.
RE Continental GT 750 Twin
The Continental GT 750 has the following differences with respect to Continental GT 535
- The brake & clutch levers are set higher as not seen in cafe racers.
- Gas canister is on top of the rear shock absorbers.
- Chain and sprocket are on the left side.
- Continental GT 750 gets awkward looking matte-black twin exhausts.
- Continental GT 750’s clip-on handlebars appear to be a lot heavier than Continental GT 535.
Worst part!! No symmetry between the two exhaust canisters that they are jutting out irregularly. We hope so production model will get better & proper placing.