@KTM Duke 200 BS III (BS3)
The government of India has given 31st March 2017 until midnight as the deadline for the sale of BSIII compatible vehicles, this has resulted dealers who had old stocks to sell them alt huge discounts.
It has a great offer where some of the dealers have decided to sell it at a discount of INR 20,000 on the road price tag.
KTM Duke 200 being the most powerful motorcycle in the segment on sale in India, now KTM Duke250 is in the line-up.
Being refreshed 2017 KTM Duke 200 is more of a cosmetic upgrade. The only change in BS-IV compliant is its engine, power, and features remain the same and don’t have larger disc brakes. Coming in as a model year update cloud scheme and graphics are new in it. It rivals Pulsar NS200 and Apache RTR 200 in its segment.
- MAXIMUM POWER – 24.6Bhp at 1000rpm.
- 4 stroke, single cylinder, spark ignition engine, Liquid cooling system, Fuel injection system.
- MAXIMUM TORQUE- 19.2Nm at 8000rpm.
- STROKE- 49mm.
- GEARS BOX -6 Speed transmission.
- Dry Weight-141 kg.
- Fuel Tank Capacity-10.2 liters.
- Mileage City -30Km/l and Highway-37Km/l.
- Top Speed-128KM/hr