- It gets Split LED headlight.
- The skid plate gives complete protection for the Engine.
- The motorcycle gets a bigger front wheel and both are wire-spoked.
- Full digital instrument console.
- WP Suspension and Brembo brakes.
Specifications and Features:
- KTM’s all-new 799cc, parallel twin engine will also power the new 790 Adventure.
- The reports suggests that it is powered more than 100bhp of power.( The exact performance numbers aren’t available )
- Lean-sensitive traction control.
- Cornering ABS and launch control.
- Three riding modes.
- Slipper clutch and an quickshifter.
http://burlingtoncarshow.ca/?page_id=33 The new 790 Adventure will be showcased at the upcoming 2017 EICMA motorcycle show scheduled in November.