TVS south Indian based motorcycle company has taken a huge step in after sales service with the launch of the android app called IRIDE. which might be the game changer in the modern virtually connect world, with its smart features aimed at improving customer experience.
Well organized ride parameters in a smartphone helps the customer to improve the ride quality. And the feature included in the app is good to keep track of the maintenance of the bike.
you can download the Official app in the play store with the link given below…(As of now only Android 4.2.4 and above are supported )
Features in IRIDE application:
- it can detect movement of the vehicle.
- we can switch between riding and idling mode.
- while it also stores the parking location of the vehicle allowing user to locate the vehicle in the least amount of time.
- IRIDE app can be launched by the user by tapping the power key thrice.
- IRIDE has categorized under 3 types Ride, Safety and Social.
- It also featurized with vehicle assistance during an emergency, from the social point of view.
- users can share riding experiences such as top speed, badges and other achievements with other users via their Facebook page while in terms of medical emergencies.
- the user can user their key medical details for first aid while the app is also able to execute first aid animation and videos.
- IRIDE offers users facilities to book a service at the touch of a button and get prior reminders before the due date. It serves as a two way interaction platform allowing users to offer real time feedback about their experiences with the application.
More details can be found in the images below: