@Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS
Late last year Bajaj Auto showcased two new products – the 160 NS and the 200 NS at dealers meet in Turkey. Recently Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS has been launched in India. Now the India made Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS was launched in Nepal for a starting price of NPR 2.59 lakh (INR 1.62 lakh).
Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS Specifications:
Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS is a completely new product which is a modified Bajaj Pulsar 150 platform.
- 160 cc, Single cylinder, triple spark oil cooled engine.
- It delivers 15.5 PS at 8500 rpm and 14.6 Nm at 6500 rpm.
- The regular telescopic fork (front )and mono shock with coil-over spring (rear).
- Petal disc brake setup ( front ) while the rear also features a petal disc.
- Gets ABS.
- Front tyre size stand at 100/80-17 while rear tyre size 110/70-17.
Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS Features:
- New pulsar is crafted in 200 NS’ design theme.
- The engine gets electric and kick starter.
- The muscular fuel tank.
- Skinny side panels.
- Digital instrument panel with an analog tachometer.
- It is equipped with halogen headlamp.
- Minimal head fairing.
- new fuel filler cap.
- air deflecting cowl ahead of engine.
- Underbelly exhaust.
- Split seats.
Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS Rivals:
- Honda Hornet.
- Suzuki Gixxer.