http://magiccomp.sk/stiavnicke-strojarne-s-r-o/?share=facebook Kawasaki ER-6n, a successful sports motorcycle was launched in India around October 2014 with the price of Rs. 4.78 lakhs. But then to clear the old stocks due to the BS-IV engine norms in April 1, 2017 the bike is now available with cutoff by Rs 1.0 lakh.
Auzen Kawasaki is offering a discount of Rs 93,000 on Kawasaki EN-6n which is decreased 3-times from the actual price.
The heavy discounts of the bike is announced in Bangalore, Delhi, Thane and Navi Mumbai regions by the Kawasaki dealers which varies from dealer to dealer.
Kawasaki has announced that the new Z650 will be replaced with EN-6n in global markets.
The main reason behind the discount of EN-6n is to clear all the old stocks of bikes complaint with BS-III emission norms as said before..
Even CBR650F by Honda has reduced its price to Rs 1.0 lakh.
Kawasaki ER-6n Specifications:
- It has the same engine which is used in Ninja 650.
- ENGINE – 649cc, liquid cooled , 4 stroke , DOHC, parallel twin.
- POWER – 71 Bhp at 8500rpm.
- TORQUE-64 Nm at 7000rpm.
- FUEL SYSTEM-Fuel injection
- GEAR SPEED – 6 gear speed transmission.
- TOP SPEED -210kmph.
- WEIGHT -204Kg
Kawasaki ER-6n Brakes & tyres:
- Front brake -Dual piston, Dual semi floating 300mm discs.
- Rear brake -Single piston, single 220 mm discs.
- Front -120/70ZR17M/C.
- Rear- 160/60ZR17M/C.
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY-16-litres.
Kawasaki ER-6n Features:
- Ideally suited for urban use and is compact.
- Receives a high riding feedback.
- Has new headlamp and splits seats, it is built on a double pike perimeter single frame.
- Also have a new instrument cluster and rear view mirror.