RIDING FEEDS THE SOUL!!
A frequently asked question from the visitor is that what is the best riding plan??especially in India !!many of them asked me how to you planned??,what is the right time,what is the right season,etc etc….
Today’s post is totally about riding tips includes how to plan for long road trip in India.
1.Selection of the Bike
- You must be able to handle the bike even in tough condition.
- Comfortable of machine is the most part
Which ever bike you ride but it must be very comfortable to you to go long trip.I would recommend you to go with comfortable bike not someone who recommends you to take.
2.Perfect plan of itinerary
3.Expenses & Safety
- Motorcycle:The main thing is to notice that your bike must be serviced for long ride such that you must tune/ fix your bike to good condition that adjusting brake,mileage,headlamp,engine oil level/change,battery top-up,other digital & analogue testing,fix a flat tyres,clean your air filter, change cables, change your battery fuse, tighten chain, adjust brakes, clean your air filter, etc so that you wont face any problem.I recommend you to take your bike to service before 7 days of journey or you must ride 100km after your bike service,i.e before going to road trip ,so that you can trouble shot if you find any bug in bike.Better invest some penny to get it set.
- Crash Helmet:Now its compulsory to wear helmet India for both the rider!!. Its our safety to wear helmet.so never under-estimate the importance of good helmet. so i suggest you to buy ISI approved helmet.Do make sure that you put on a brand new clear visor without any scratches on your helmet before starting on your road trip.This will helps you to see clearly during rain and during night drives. A good helmet will costs around Rs.3,000 to 5,000.
- First Aid Kit:Riding is a adventures machine,along with that we need to keep us safe so better carry first aid kit.its better to remain well prepared for all kind of problems.it will costs around Rs.2,000 to 2,500.
- Riding Gears: Your safety comes first so,I prefer to wear an all weather armored jacket, riding gloves with air vents, knee guards, riding boots and a pair of sunglasses.it will costs you around 12,000. I prefer you to buy Cramster.
- Basic Breakdown Charge:Its better to fix bike problem by yourself,because you may get breakdown any where so i can’t search for a mechanic so better you only fix.If you can’t fix it you must search for a mechanic,so that you much keep some Rs.1,000 to 1,500 for repair.
- Vehicle Registration Card.
- Driving license.
- It is mandatory in India to carry a motorcycle Insurance policy.
- Medical(Health) Insurance policy.
5. Daily Expenses
Petrol(gasoline):It will costs you around 500+ INR considering your daily ride of 220 km (approx./vary from your bike mileage)
Drinking water:4-5 liters of water.
>>For more updates keep visiting Twinkle Torque