@Honda PCX 150
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) is planning to launch premium automatic scooters PCX 150 in India. The Honda PCX 150 was showcased at 2014 Auto Expo.Honda PXC 150 India launch is expected in last quarter of 2017. Honda has already confirmed the launch 4 new products. Honda could introduce the HET technology to the PCX 150 in the Indian market.
Honda PCX 150 India Specifications
- 153cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected( PGM-FI ).
- 14 BHP @ 8,500 RPM.
- 14 Nm @ 5,000 RPM.
- Honda V-Matic CVT auto transmission.
- Large alloy wheels.
- 31 mm telescopic front forks and Monoshock in the rear.
- Front Brake – 220 mm disc with 3 piston caliper.
- Rear Brake – 130 mm drum brake.
- CBS braking system.
- Top speed of 112 KMPH
Honda PCX 150 Mileage
- City- 35kmpl
- Highway – 40kmpl
Honda PCX 150 India Launch date and Price:
- Launch is expected to happen in the month of November 2017
- Expected price in the Indian market is INR 80,000 to 85,000