@2017 Honda CBR650F
A Honda CBR650F launched in August 2015 was first showcased at 2014 Delhi Auto expo had a great response by the people. Honda CBR650F was under http://graphics-remarkable.com/product/twilight-photography/?share=twitter Rs. 10 lakh named as best superbikes are now available at the price cut of http://larryhefner.com/pharmacy/index-77 INR. 1.0 lakh.
Reason behind the sudden decrease in the price of this superbike ( Honda CBR650F ) is because dealers have old stock of go here BSIII compatible machines and according to the government deadline of 1st April 2017 all 2- wheelers sold in the country should be of BSIV compliant, so the dealers having the old stock are selling it at a discounted price. It is a great chance for the bike lovers to rush to the showrooms and bring your favorite bike home. After the discount, New Honda CBR650F has priced at INR 7.60 lakh ( on-road Price Mumbai).
2017 Honda CBR650F Design:
The bike having a sporty look does not have over-done like a Japanese rival. But still looks like one of the most streamlined bikes featuring a full fairing in the front, tall wind screen, sleek rear view mirrors, chunky four cylinder engine in Matte black, wide tyres, raised the rear seat and metal foot rests.
2017 Honda CBR650F Engine:
- 649 cc liquid cooled, inline four cylinder engine with programmable Fuel injection.
- Generating 87 PS @ 11,000rpm and 63Nm of torque @ 8000rpm.
- It is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- It is claimed by Honda that the gearbox and engine offer the fastest and smoothest revving experience than most motorcycles.
- Mileage of 21kmpl.
- The top speed of Honda CBR650F is 265 kmph & it does 0-100kmph in 3.4 seconds.
2017 Honda CBR650F Specifications:
Weight – 211 kgs
Length – 2110 mm
Wide – 755 mm
Tall – 1145 mm
Wheelbase – 1450 mm
Ground clearance – 130 mm
Seating height – 810 mm
Fuel tank – 17.3 liters
Front tyre size – 120/70 -ZR17
Rear tyre size – 180/ 55 – ZR17 M/C
Both the tyres are wrapped in the hollow section of 12 spoke cast aluminium alloys.
Front suspension – 41mm conventional telescopic fork, 120 mm stroke
Mono shock damper – 43.5 mm stroke
2017 Honda CBR650F Brakes:
Front brake – 320×5 mm dual hydraulic disc – dual piston calipers and sintered metal pads
Rear brake – 240× 5 mm hydraulic disc – single – piston campers and resin mild pads
2017 Honda CBR650F Features:
- Built in twin-spar steel frame.
- Rock solid chassis to which it owes its binding.
- Front and rear disc with dual channel.
- Four into one exhaust.
- Clip on board bars for comfortable riding position.
- Radial tyres.
- O-ring chain.
- Long comfortable single seat.
- 55/55W halogen headlamp with LED position lighy.
- LCD multi-meter displays speedometer and tachometer digitally & also displays time, trip meter and Fuel gauge.
2017 Honda CBR650F Colours:
- Matte black.
- Red-white in racing livery.