@Honda CBR150R and CBR250R
buy Lyrica online cheap uk Honda’s entry level fully faired CBR 150R and CBR 250R motorcycles are being sold in India. After the ban of BS3 motorcycle in the Indian market, Honda had removed both the motorcycles from the official website of the company. There is no clear idea why company removed from Company website.
where to buy neurontin Honda dealers say that the company has not started production of BS4 variants of these two bikes. Some dealers are not sure when the BS4 Honda CBR150R and CBR250R will be delivered to their showroom.
You can still buy Honda CBR150R and CBR250R BS3 ???
cheapest prices on suhagra Yes!! After the ban of bs3 in India, Some Honda dealers are still selling new BS3 bikes, but as a second-hand motorcycle. As dealers had already purchased and registered these bikes in their own name before the ban of BS3 (31st march 2017). Now they are selling the same BS3 vehicles with 0 km (zero km) in ODO in the bike to customers at heavy discounts about 40-50k on On-road price.
Offers on Honda CBR150R and CBR250R
- The Price of BS3 Honda CBR250R in Bangalore is INR 1,90,509/- on-road for the standard version.
- The Price of BS3 Honda CBR250R in Bangalore is INR 2,26,706/- on-road for the ABS version.
- The price of BS3 Honda CBR150R in Bangalore is INR 1,46,795/- on-road for the standard version.
- Dealers are offering discounts of up to Rs 40-50k on the on-road price.
- These offers are to clear the old BS3 stocks from dealers outlet.
All the above details from the dealers/showroom people show the unclear of the launch of BS4 CBR150R and CBR250R in the Indian market. We here hoping our best for an early launch of the BS4 version in India.