@TVS Akula 310
where to buy modafinil uk 2018 TVS Akula 310 concept was showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. A fully faired sports bike which manifests the TVS Racing heritage. The name Akula is nothing but enter site “shark” in the Russian language. The design input is taken from Factory race drivers, Which pays tribute to follow link 33 years of TVS Racing history. The spy shots reveal that TVS Motors to keep most of the features from Akula concept in the production ready variant. TVS Motors will be producing the TVS Akula 310 in Hosur plant, Tamil Nadu.
Read more: TVS Akula 310
TVS Akula 310 as known as (aka) TVS Apache RTR 300 is expected to be launched in the month of March – April 2017.
The company has begun testing of the motorcycle on the Indian Street somewhere near Bangalore-Tamilnadu border roads. During testing of the bike, the bike parked, Which was spotted by a bike enthusiast and they revealed the images of production ready TVS Akula 310 that to close-up shots were taken. The fully digital instrument cluster in detail was revealed for the first time in this new spy shots. The fully digital instrument cluster is completely new look, Which is completely different from TVS BMW G310R.
See More in Video: Click here>>> TVS Akula 310 | Video
Read More: TVS Akula 310 exhaust note in Spy video:– http://twinkletorque.com/tvs-akula-310-exhaust-sounds-is-similar/
Other features as seen in the Spy-Shots are:
- A fully digital instrument cluster.
- Clip-on handlebar.
- USD front fork.
- Rear mono shock.
- Projector lamps.
- Split seats.
- Larger fuel tank.
- Left side Front Disc brakes.
- LED taillamp.
- LED side blinkers/turn indicators.
- LED DRLs.
Specification of TVS Akula 310 aka TVS Apache RTR 300:
- 313cc, single cylinder, liquid cooled.
- This motor will offer 34-36 hp peak power @ 9,500 rpm and 26-29 Nm torque @ 7,500 rpm.
- It is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
- The engine which is similar BMW G 310 R motorcycle revealed last year.
- Expected Fuel efficiency 36 kmph mileage.
Price and Launch date of TVS Akula 310 aka TVS Apache RTR 300:
- Price will be around INR 2.2 lakhs. while production costs will be kept to a minimum so as to price the bike efficiently.
- Expected to be launched in the month of March – April 2017.
Rivals of TVS Akula 310 aka TVS Apache RTR 300:
- Yamaha R3.
- KTM RC 390.
- Kawasaki Ninja 300.