Hero Xtreme 200S
The India’s largest motorcycle manufacturer, Hero Motocorp, is all set to enter the naked sports bike segment.Hero MotoCorp in recent years showcased plenty of premium motorcycle concepts at the 2016 Auto Expo earlier this year. The product is likely to be based on the Hero Xtreme 200S concept showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo.
Key Specification of Hero Xtreme 200S:
- 200cc engine, Air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Which produces a maximum power of 18.6 PS at 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque of 17.2 Nm at 6000 rpm.
- The motor is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
- Built on a diamond type chassis design
- Mono suspension,
- Disc brakes(both ends)
- Multi-spoke alloy wheels
- LED lights.
- Tubeless tyres
- Split seats and so on.
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS
- KTM Duke 200
- TVS Apache RTR 200
In addition to the Hero Xtreme 200S,Hero MotoCorp will add below bikes soon:
- Hero XF3R
- Hero HX250R
- Hero Hastur.