Hero is all set with Suzuki, Mahindra, Honda and Vespa in 125 cc scooter segment. They say that there are two other scooters also being manufactured, but the details of which have not been revealed.
Hero showcased a 125cc scooter called as DARE at the 2014 Auto Expo, which is being targeted at men.
Hero DARE 125 Specifications:
- Hero dare 125 is powered by 124.cc, Air-Cooled, 4 stroke. The motor is 9.5PS at 7500rpm – max power.
- Peak torque: 9.8Nm at 6500 rpm.
- Ground Clearance: 155mm.
- Kerb Weight: 114kgs.
- Fuel Capacity: 6 liters,(Usable reserve 1.8 liters).
- Tyres: 90/90 – 12 front, 100/90 10 rear (tubeless).
- 200mm disc brake with 2 piston callipers at the front and 130mm drum brakes at the rear
Hero Dare 125 Features:
- Dual-tone alloy wheels
- LED daytime runners and LED taillight
- full digital console
- 12V charging socket
- boot light
- side stand light
- Dare also had the next service due indicator.
Hero Dare 125 Launch
According to the report, Hero will launch its 125 cc scooter which is expected to be the same Dare. Launch is expected during January to March 2018.