@Discounts on BS3 bikes
As per Supreme Court order that BS3 must be stopped selling from April 1, 2017. Now, BS4 norms are all set to roar in from 1st April 2017, in the Indian market. The big problem faced by the two-wheeler manufacturers is that they have a lot of unsold motorcycles in stock. Due to this major reason, most of the two-wheeler manufacturers are offering truckloads of discounts and also dealers are having different schemes & offers to go on.
Mega Discounts On Hero Bikes – while discounts for other bikes range from Rs. 10,000-14,000/-
- Hero Duet – Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,500/-
- Hero Maestro Edge – Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,500/-
- Hero Pleasure – Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 14,000/-
- Hero Super Splendor -Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,500/-
- Hero Glamour – Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,500/-
- Hero Passion & Passion Pro – Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,500/-
Mega Discounts On Honda Bikes – while discounts for other bikes range from Rs. 13,500-18,800/-
- Honda Dio – Rs. 18,500/-
- Honda Aviator – Rs. 13,500/-
- Honda Activa- Rs. 13,500/-
- Honda Livo – Rs. 13,500/-
- Honda dealers in Pune are offering a massive Rs. 20,000/- off on the Navi
- The Pune dealer is offering cytotec no perscription required a free Navi on the purchase of the Honda CBR150 and CBR250.
- Some other dealers offering Rs. 22,000/- off on the Honda CBR150 and CBR250 bikes.
Discounts On TVS Bikes
TVS Motors is also offering discounts on its BS3 motorcycles to the tune of Rs. 21,500/- on its unsold stock.
Discounts On BAJAJ Bikes
Bajaj Motorcycles is offering discounts to the tune of Rs. 12,500/- along with free insurance.
http://evado.com/products/cloud/ Kolkata: the long queue of people waiting at the Honda dealer for more than 3 hours.