@Hero Flash Electric Scooter
Hero Electric has introduced its new entry called the Hero Flash, an electric scooter in the country. The new scooter is objected at first-time electric vehicle users and youngsters. It will focus on traveling concerns for small distances. The Flash is one of the most economical electric scooters and comes equipped with complete short-circuit protection and provides under seat storage accommodation.
The Hero Flash e-scooter sports a large beak-like front hood and the headlamp is placed at the center of it. The turn indicators are present above. It also comes with a roomy footboard for the rider and the seat offers a comfortable experience. Overall, the Flash e-scooter looks very enticing.
- The Flash e-scooter features a 250-watt motor,
- It is coupled with a 48-volt, 20 Ah VRLA battery.
- Expected range of 65 kilometers per charge.
- Flash has been given a steady body and balanced design which is proposed to make it easy to ride.
- Being an electric scooter, Flash does not require a driving license or registration.
- The electric scooter weighs 87kgs and hence insists on providing better maneuverability.
- The electric scooter also has mag-alloy wheels, telescopic suspension, and a full body crash guard.
The Flash is expected to price ₹ 19,990 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and above.
The e-scooter is available in two color options, Red Black and Silver Black.