FB Mondial [Italian (Bologna) small displacement high-performance motorcycle] is taking a step into Indian motorcycle market. As an undisguised variant of the FB Mondial’s HPS 125 ( Hipster) is spotted in India near ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India) Pune.
Indian has been a blossming market in motorcycle segment therefore has been in limelight of international motorcycle manufactures. FB Mondial is new entry to the list with its cafe racer HPS 125 ( Hipster) inspired from 1950’s retro era.HPS 125 or Hipster will an intresting bike to watch out for as there is a very less cafe racers in that segment.
Specifications of FB Mondial’s HPS 125 ( Hipster) :
- Engine: 124.20cc single cylinder, 4 stroke with EFI(Electronic Fuel Injection).
- Maximum Power: 13.41HP at 9750 rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 12.30 Nm at 7500 rpm.
- GearBox: 6-Speed.
- cooling system type: liquid.
- Front disc brake with 4 piston calipers.
- Rear disc brake with single piston calipers.
- Fuel capacity: 14 litres.
- Color Options: Yellow/Grey.
FB Mondial’s HPS 125 Hipster spied images:
Credits: Bikers Brotherhood club