Mr. Pawan Munjal , CEO,The Chairman & Managing director of Hero MotoCorp has announced that the Hero will be coming up new motorcycle which will be there in the Dakar Rally January 2017.
But after this announcement there is huge discussion going that what could be the bike that will be coming up. This is because Hero motocorp has previously showcased four of the concept bike.
Hero MotoCorp had also showcased HX250R and XF3R Concept in Auto-Expo. The last motorcycle, Hastur 620 which was a twin cylinder concept which was showcased back in January-2014 ,but there has been no update about the bike.
From four bikes, three were moved into production,which are Hero HX250R, Hero Xtreme 200S and Hero XF3R while the was still a concept.
Features HERO XF3R :
- Muscular fuel tank
- Red finished tubular trellis chassis
- Single-sided die cast swing arm
- High tail exhaust( twin apertures)
- A tall tailpiece with split seats
- Digital instrument console
- Minimal headlamp with LED pilot lamps.
Specification HERO XF3R:
- 300 cc engine, 1-cylinder
- Liquid-cooled & fuel-injected
- 30PS of power
- DOHC,4-valve engine
- 6-speed gearbox.
- Inverted front telescopic fork & Rear Mono-shock
- Disc brakes(F & R)
- ABS(Anti Lock Braking System)
- Alloy wheels
- Pirelli tyres