The Yamaha Test-mule/MT-03 “naked” compact sports bike which is based on the Yamaha R3 is all set to be launched in India next year. The new Yamaha R3 has made rumors suggest that the company will launch a naked version, which is known as the Yamaha MT-03. which go on sale in next year. The bike has started testing in India street. This is the first spy shots & video of the all new Yamaha MT-03 testing in India roads.
The Yamaha MT-15 is seen with a sharp & aggressive headlamp with LED lights. The front fender resembling as that of the Yamaha FZ. The bike really good looking streetfighter. does this mean Yamaha is working on all new naked bike for Indian roads????
Minor-Updates of Yamaha Test Mule:
- LED daytime running units in the headlamp.
- The fuel tank designed, which look like air intake slots.
- Split seats.
- Digi-analog instrument console.
- The tail-piece come directly from the R3.
- The grab rails.
- Tank fairing is same as the current FZ.
Spotted Yamaha Test Mule:
- Bigger tyres.
- Bigger telescopic front forks & mono-shock rear suspension system mounted on the swingarm.
- Larger discs breaks.
- New updated chassis.
- Revised suspension.
Specification of Yamaha Test Mule:
- we can expect large capacity motor.
- single-cylinder engine-oil cooled/parallel-twin liquid-cooled
- Expected displacement of 150cc/200cc / 250cc/321cc.
- 6-speed transmission.
- The 298 mm front and 220 mm rear discs.
- Dual-channel ABS system (not seen in spyshot).
Price and Launch of Yamaha Test Mule:
Competition of Yamaha Test Mule:
- 2017 KTM Duke 200.
- BMW G 310 R.
- Kawasaki Z250.
- TVS Apache RTR 160/180/ 200/
- KTM Duke 390.
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200.
- TVS Akula 310
- Honda CBR250R.
- Yamaha R15.