Bajaj Auto is providing jaw-dropping news from many days. Recently, Pulsar series that has seen updated motorcycles recent weeks. Now they reveal that Bajaj Auto will be re-launching the flagship naked motorcycle. The Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 (Naked Sport) was discontinued from production midway through last year.The test mules of the new Pulsar NS200 were spotted testing this year on Indian street.
The Bajaj Pulsar NS200, which is also getting minor updates & it will be re-launched in the of January 2017.
Minor updates of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS includes:
- Changes in the body graphics.
- The updated Bajaj Pulsar NS200 may come with the Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) fitted as optional equipment.
- It could be offered as a single-channel unit.
- Price will be little higher than non-ABS standard version.
Specifications of Bajaj Pulsar 200NS includes:
- No Mechanical changes.
- 199.5cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, triple-spark engine.
- Churns out 23.5 PS @ 9000 rpm.
- 18.3 Nm of peak torque @ 8000 rpm.
- Mated with 6-speed gearbox.
- Built on pressed steel perimeter frame.
- Top-speed of 135 kmph
- Equipped with Digi-analogue instrumental console
- Telescopic forks (Front )& monoshock suspension (rear).
- 12-litre fuel tank.
- Weighs about 150 kgs.