Good news!!..The official confirmation of the most awaited 250cc motorcycle – Suzuki click GSX-250R.
The Suzuki unveiled the even-smaller GSX-125R at a recent conference in China. Suzuki has finally unveiled their quarter litre challenger. We thought Suzuki will unveil at INTERMOT 2016 but now they showed it in China.
Suzuki GSX-250R’s Engine:
- 248cc, twin-cylinder, DOHC, 4V
- follow url Bore x Stroke – http://kirschelectricalservices.com/behind-scenes 53.5 x 55.2 mm
- Which churns out 25 PS(18.4kW) of max power @ 8,000rpm & 23.4 Nm of peak torque @ 6,500rpm.
- 6-speed Gearbox.
Suzuki GSX-250R’s Design:
- The headlamp gets a 55/60W bulb.
- The taillamp unit is a cluster of 12 LEDs.
- Tyres:110/80-17 (F) & 140/70-17 (R).
- The long & stubby exhaust.
- The instrumentation console’s shape resembles the one found in the Gixxer
- The black theme appears to be more attractive.
- Real time fuel consumption.
- Oil change reminder.
Suzuki GSX-250R’s Safety:
- 290mm single disc ( front )with twin piston calipers from Nissin.
- 240 mm disc (rear )with a single piston caliper from Nissin.
- Telescopic front suspension
- Mono shock with 7 presets.
- ABS are not available as standard but it is as an optional extra.
Suzuki GSX-250R’s Dimensions:
- Length : 2085 mm.
- Width : 740 mm.
- Height : 1110 mm.
- Wheelbase : 1430 mm.
- Seat height : 790 mm.
- Kerb weight : 178 kg.
- Fuel tank : 15 litres of petrol.
Suzuki GSX-250R’s Price & Rivals:
Price will be lesser than Yamaha R3
- Honda CBR 250
- Yamaha R25
- KTM RC 200