Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 based on the Pulsar NS 200. The Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 was spied undisguised while testing on the Mumbai-Pune highway. Asper our source dealer level billing for the Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 has already started in various cities. The bajaj pulsar 160 NS will start reaching Bajaj dealerships in a couple of weeks in India.
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Specifications:
The Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS gets the steel perimeter frame as seen in the Bajaj Pulsar NS, AS and RS 200 series and the Dominar 400.
- All-new oil-cooled 160cc engine withtriple spark technology [ the power and torque figures are not yet revealed officially ].
- In Turkey, The Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS that can deliver around 15 bhp and 14.6 Nm.
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Features:
- It gets a kick starter like the Pulsar AS 150 and Pulsar 150.
- It looks similar to 2017 Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS.
- The same digital-analogue instrument cluster.
- The bike gets an underbelly exhaust, split seats and grab rails.
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 India Launch & Price:
Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 will launch in India in early July 2017 and expected price around INR 85000 to 90000.
Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Rivals:
- Suzuki Gixxer.
- Yamaha FZ-S.
- TVS Apache 160.
- Honda CB Hornet 160.
Along with the Bajaj Pulsar NS160, the Bajaj Dominar 400 with a new Matte Black colour option will launch in India soon.