The bengaluru-based startup company named Emflux Motors will launch an exclusive product, which will be showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo at Stall No. E16 from February 7, 2018,
The new Emflux Model 1 enters the superbike electric sports bike segment. The company has also planned to set up 1000 WARP chargers across India over the next 5 years.
The new Emflux Model 1 will be powered by a lithium-ion battery that charges in 36 minutes and reaches 80 percent from a fast charger. The bike has an acceleration from 0 to 100 kmph is achieved in 3.0 seconds and top speed is at 200 kmph (electronically limited).
Charging: Household socket (15 A) 3 Hrs for full charge and36 mins for 80% charge from Emflux DC Fast charger
Emflux Model 1 Key Features:
- The bike gets a 7” touch TFT display.
- GPS navigation.
- Real-time vehicle diagnostics.
- Auto updates.
- Smartphone connectivity, mobile app, and bike to bike connectivity.
Emflux Model 1 key Specifications:
- Motor Controller/Inverter: 1MOSFET based,Liquid Cooled,600A peak,250A Contimuous, 120V Advanced FOC.
- High Powered Motor: Liquid cooled AC induction motor boasting 50KW peak power is bound to turn more than few heads.
- Ohlins Suspension: The fastest starts, the quickest stops, the highest speeds, the tightest turns, and the sharpest bumps, are now a ride in the park.
- Powerful Brembo Brakes: Monoblock Aluminium. Titanium anodic oxidation on the surface. Designed using “topological optimisation” calculation software, the optimum structure combines maximum stiffness with Maximum Lightness.
- Single Sided Swing-arm: which providing unmatched strength to the rear axle
- Continental dual-channel ABS: Custom programmed for Emflux, provides shorter braking distance with the greatest stability. Enhanced driving safety through an optimized deceleration.
- Samsung Li-ion Batteries: High-Quality Samsung SDi cells ensure you get the range of 200 Kms without compromising on acceleration and speed.
- Regenerative Braking. Extend your range when you Slow Down! The motor controller supporting regenerative braking is technological masterpiece giving you unmatched efficiency
Emflux Model 1 offers 50 kW power and 84 Nm torque at 8,400 rpm. Emflux Model 1 claims a range of 200 km per full charge.
Emflux Model 1 Price & Launch:
The company will announce its name during launch. The bike carrying a price tag of INR 5.50 lakhs. It will be a limited edition version with just 199 units planned for production. Emflux Model 1 will be on sale in Bengaluru, Delhi, and Mumbai in a phase-wise manner.