click here Ducati Multistrada 950 is a adventure tourer motorcycles launched in India at price Rs 12.60 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
Ducati Multistrada 950 Specifications and Features:
- 937cc, L-twin, fuel-injected engine that produces 111.4bhp at 9,000 rpm and 96.2Nm of torque at 7,750 rpm.
- The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- Four riding modes: Sport, Touring, Urban & Enduro.
- A tubular steel trellis frame chassis.
- The KaYaBa 48 mm fully adjustable UpSideDown fork ( front ) and a fully adjustable mono shock ( rear ) with remote spring preload adjustment along with a double-sided aluminium swingarm.
- A new LCD instrument panel.
Ducati Multistrada 950 Brakes:
- Twin 320mm Brembo brakes with radially mounted 4-piston Monobloc callipers (front)
- A single 265mm Brembo disc ( rear ) with 2-piston floating callipers.
- ABS comes as standard.
Ducati Multistrada 950 Wheels and Tyres:
- 19-inch cast alloy wheel with Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 R19 tyre.
- 17-inch rear alloy is shod with a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 R17.
Ducati Multistrada 950 Rivals:
- Triumph Tiger 800
- Aprilia Dorsoduro 900