The all-new Ducati Monster 797 is the smallest of Ducati’s Monster range, which was showcased at the 2016 EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy. The all-new Ducati Monster 797 launched In India and priced at Rs 7.77 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The all-new Ducati Monster 797 Specifications and features:
- 803cc, L-twin, Fuel injected, air-cooled engine that produces 74bhp at 8,250 rpm and 68.6Nm of torque at 5,750 rpm.
- The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- A one-piece tubular steel trellis frame along with a twin-spar swing arm.
- 43 mm Kayaba Up side down front fork and preload/rebound adjustable Sachs mono shock at the rear.
- Braking is taken care by twin 320mm Brembo brakes with radially mounted 4-piston Monobloc callipers up front and a single 245mm Brembo disc at the rear with a single piston floating calliper.
- ABS comes as standard.
- The LCD instrument panel. from the 821.
- LED DRLs and LED tail lamps.
The all-new Ducati Monster 797 wheels and tyres:
- 17-inch alloy wheels.
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres: 20/70 ZR17 front as well as to rear.
The all-new Ducati Monster 797 colour:
- Star White Silk.
- Stealth Black.
The all-new Ducati Monster 797 Rivals:
- Triumph Street Triple.
- Aprilia Shiver 900.