DSK-Benelli Tornado 302R is first fully faired motorcycle from the Benelli plant is all set to introduce in the Indian market which was showcased at the 2016 Delhi Auto Expo. Which was scheduled during festival season, But later they thought of to offer ABS version as standard. So because of this, they delayed launching and postponed to the end of this year. Recently, the DSK-Benelli Tornado 302R is under testing at ARAI to check for endurance and built quality.
The Italian motorcycle brand “Benelli” is going to release it’s is entry-level fully faired motorcycle called as Tornado 302, Which is a faired version of Benelli’s TNT 300 which is already available for sale in the Indian market. It is also the second full faired offering after Tornado 1130.
Specification of DSK-Benelli Tornado 302R :
- 300cc, parallel-twin cylinders, liquid cooled, 4-stroke engine.
- Bore x Stroke ratio of 65 mm x 54.2 mm.
- Churns out 34.81Bhp of power @ 12000rpm & peak torque of 27 Nm @ 9000rpm.
- The fuel injected mill
- Mated to 6-speed transmission.
- Top speed of 170Kmph.
Design cues of DSK-Benelli Tornado 302R :
- It Shares design cues with its naked sibling DSK Benelli TNT 300.
- It’s equipped with single headlight cluster.
- Digital-Analogue instrument cluster.
- The muscular fuel tank of 14 liters capacity.
- DSK-Benelli Tornado 302 features a LED tail lamp.
- Built on a all new trellis steel tube frame.
- 41 mm upside-down telescopic fork ( front )
- Swing arm aided central mono shock absorber ( rear ).
Dimensions of DSK-Benelli Tornado 302R :
|Seat Height||780 mm|
|Ground Clearance||160 mm|
|Kerb Weight||180 kg|
WHEELS & TYRES of DSK-Benelli Tornado 302R :
- 110/70 front.
- 150/60 rear.
- 7-inch alloy wheels.
- Metzeler tubeless tyres.
- Twin 260mm petal disc brakes ( front )
- A single 240mm disc brake ( rear )
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) as a standard feature.
The price of DSK-Benelli Tornado 302R :
Price tag of INR 3.5 lakh (ex-showroom)
Rivals of DSK-Benelli Tornado 302R :
- KTM RC390
- Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Yamaha R3.
- BMW G310r
- TVS Akula 310