The most awaited fully-faired motorcycle from Italian motorcycle manufacturer, Benelli is all set to launch its fully faired motorcycle, the Tornado 302R in India. which was showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo.
BikeWale reports that DSK Benelli has confirmed the launch details of the Tornado 302R in India by mid-June. But the exact date is yet to be revealed. The Tornado 302R was to be released in January but the bike then was BS-III engine compliance.Now the company is ready with the BS-IV model and it will be launched next month.
DSK Benelli Tornado 302R Specifications:
- 300cc in-line, twin cylinder liquid cooled, fuel injected engine.
- The motor will be producing 36bhp and 27.4Nm of torque.
- The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) as a standard and no non-ABS variant.
DSK Benelli Tornado 302R Price and Rivals:
- Yamaha R3.
- Upcoming TVS Apache RR 310S
- Kawasaki Ninja 300.
- KTM RC390.