@DSK Benelli Tornado 302R
DSK Benelli Tornado 302R was planned to launched in India earlier this year and it was delayed due to it didn’t get the clearances from Automotive Research Association of India( ARAI ). Now company has cleared ARAI processes, so company will launch the DSK Benelli Tornado 302R in India in May, 2017.
DSK Benelli Tornado 302R Features:
- A new and lighter chassis and a steel trellis frame compared to the Benelli TNT 300.
- full fairing motorcycle.
- Split headlamps.
- The motorcycle will also receive front and rear disc brakes.
- An upside down fork at the front and a mono shock suspension at the rear.
- ABS (Anti lock Braking System) as standard.
DSK Benelli Tornado 302R Specifications:
- The engine is the same 300cc, twin-cylinder.
- Produces 37 HP of power and 27 Nm of torque.
- The engine comes mated to a 6-speed transmission.
DSK Benelli Tornado 302R Price:
Expected to be priced around Rs. 3.5 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
DSK Benelli Tornado 302R Rivals:
- Yamaha YZF-R3.
- TVS Akula 310
- KTM RC390.
- Kawasaki Ninja 300.