http://socialfirms.org.uk/news/?pg0=3 DSK Benelli has planned to increase its motorcycle in the Indian market. During launch event of the Benelli Tornado 302R, DSK revealed that they are preparing a new entry-level motorcycle, which includes Leoncino and TRK 502.
DSK Benelli Group is also working on increasing the number of outlets across the country from the current 26 to 55 by the end of this financial year.
how long does it take for suprax 400 mg to work Chairman Shirish Kulkarni revealed that the Duke 390 rival is under process and it will be introduced at the upcoming Auto Expo in February 2018.
DSK Benelli — India-Spec Duke 390 Rival Details
- It will be the brand’s first India-specific model.
- Benelli is working on a 300-400cc, single-cylinder motorcycle.
- Name for the motorcycle is not decided yet which is developed by Benelli.
- We expect it to employ trellis frame and inverted telescopic front fork.
- It is expected to be a street naked.
- Technical specifications of the new Benelli street fighter are under wraps.
The company planned to give tough competition to its rivals where price will be in the range of INR 2.5 to 3 lakhs, ex-showroom.
buy gabapentin 300mg capsules PS: DSK Benelli has already confirmed the TRK 502 and Leoncino is going to enter the Indian Market soon.