source site BMW India has launched the new 3 Series GT(Gran Turismo) in India. GT(Gran Turismo) Series prices starting from Rs. 43.30 lakhs. The new version of GT Series was first showcased at the Paris Motor Show(PMS)-2016. From today its sale goes in the Indian market .
–>Bookings are open across all BMW dealerships.
3 variants of BMW 3 Series GT are:
- 3 Series GT(Gran Turismo) 320d Sports Line (Diesel) =Rs. 43.30 lakh.
- 3 Series GT(Gran Turismo) 320d Luxury Line (Diesel) = Rs. 46.50 lakh.
- 3 Series GT(Gran Turismo) 330i Luxury Line (Petrol) = Rs. 47.50 lakh.
The Seroquel uk Diesel engine
- 2.0Litres of get link Diesel engine.
- Producing 190 HP of power & 400 Nm of torque.
- 0-100 kmph in 7.7 seconds.
The Petrol engine
- 2.0Litres of Petrol engine.
- Producing 252 HP of power & 350 Nm of torque.
- 0-100 kmph in 6.1 seconds.
Engines are mated to an 8-speed Steptronic Sport automatic gearbox with a paddle shifters on the steering wheel.
- ABS + Brake Assist(BA).
- DSC-The Dynamic Stability Control system (DSC) automatically takes control of the vehicle when skidding is detected.
- DTC-Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) is a subfunction of the Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) system that can be turned on and off.
- CBC-Cornering Brake Control.
- Side-impact protection
- Runflat tyres.
- Crash sensor.
- Engine immobilizer.
Other standard features:
- LED headlamp & tail lamps
- Climate control
- Touchscreen infotainment
- Chrome accents
- Fog lamps & DRLs, etc.