http://kirschelectricalservices.com/residential/ Benelli Tornado 302 is a entry level fully faired sports bike which is based on the existing TNT 300 platform and is all set to be launched in India. The company in an official press stated that the bookings have started at authorized Benelli dealerships and launch in july 2017 across India.
Benelli Tornado 302 Specifications
Benelli Tornado 302 is powered by 300cc, Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 4-valve ,DOHC, Inline-2 engine. It will produce maximum power of 35 hp @ 12,000 rpm and 27 Nm @ 9,000 rpm of peak torque. It is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
Benelli Tornado 302 features
- Built on a steel trestle.
- Fully faired body with ground clearance of 180 mm.
- Front suspension is 41 mm upside down fork 120 mm travel and rear suspension is via swingarm with 45 mm travel.
- Dual discs in the front – 260 mm with 4 piston calipers.
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) as a standard and follow link no non-ABS variant.
- A single disc at the rear – 240 mm with 1 floating piston caliper.
- Front tyre size is 110/70-ZR17 and rear is 150/60-ZR17.
Benelli Tornado 302 Price
Expected to be launched in the range of Rs 3.3 to 3.5 lakh.
- Yamaha R3.
- Upcoming TVS Apache RR 310S
- Kawasaki Ninja 300.
- KTM RC390.
- Honda CBR 250R.