buy Lyrica 150 mg Bajaj Boxer X150 is not an off-roader exactly, it has the look of one. The Boxer X150 is being meant for African markets and there is so signs of India launch anytime soon.
Specifications of Bajaj Boxer X150 Cross:
- a 144.8 cc, air-cooled engine.
- This is the same engine as seen in the Discover.
- Which will produce 12PS power @ 7,500 rpm and 12.26 Nm torque @ 4,500 rpm.
- It is mated to a 4-speed gearbox.
- Telescopic forks( front) and spring in spring suspension (SNS) ( rear )
- 11-liters of the fuel tank.
- it will be offered with both electric and kick start.
Features of Bajaj Boxer X150 Cross:
- Black alloy wheels.
- wider dual purpose mud grip tyres /on-off road tyres.
- A raised front mudguard.
- new graphics and a rear carrier.