Check out this modification of Bajaj Pulsar 150 into Royal Enfield Himalayan. Modification done in Indonesia.
Modified Bajaj Pulsar 150:
- The massive visual overhaul.
- Tall set handlebar for upright and comfortable ergonomics for long rides.
- For best performance in the off-road, It gets a taller suspension which offers better ground clearance.
- New LED headlight.
- A tall windscreen.
- Upfront is a tall set fender.
- Crash guards.
- Leather saddle.
- The Slightly increased exhaust canister.
- The Wired-spoke wheels wrapped in knobby set of tyres for better road grip in all terrain condition.
Images courtesy Iqbal Mutaqin