go The Bajaj Dominar 400 will do official debut tomorrow (15 December 2016).Here the few more images of the most powerful cruiser product from the Bajaj family. Which is seen at a local dealership in India, the images reveal the Bajaj Dominar 400 in a blue shade, White shade is next to this bike and previous spyimages showed it in black colour. This shows that Dominar 400 (D400) will available in 3 variants in the Indian market. This is the first time that theBajaj Dominar 400 (D400) has been spotted without wearing the disguise.
Present spy images of Bajaj Dominar 400 (D400):
- Adopts a semi-low slung stance.
- Upright riding position.
- LED headlamp console.
- Fully digital instrument console with an auxiliary display on the fuel tank.
- Twin-LED taillights.
- Blue back-lit switchgear.
- The 5 spoke split spoke rims.
- MRF tubeless tyres.
go site Also read: VIDEO: Watch the Bajaj Dominar 400 is a tough contender to Royal Enfield , with Top Speed of…..
In the present Spy-images, the Dominar 400 equipped with dual channel ABS. When compared to the Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 concept, displayed at the Auto Expo 2014, the model misses out on following features:
- USD fork setup
- The disc brake, which was positioned to the left side of the front tyre( But now it is positioned to the right-hand side).
Image courtesy: Debashish Nair
READ MORE: Specs of Bajaj Dominar
- 373.2 cc, single cylinder, the liquid-cooled engine is derived from the KTM 390 family.
- Bajaj’s patented triple spark technology.
- INR 1.5 lakh for the non-ABS variant.
- INR 1.8 lakh for the ABS variant.