go to link The Bajaj Dominar 400 will do official debut tomorrow (15 December 2016).Here the few more images of the most powerful cruiser product from the Bajaj family. Which is seen at a local dealership in India, the images reveal the Bajaj Dominar 400 in a blue shade, White shade is next to this bike and previous spyimages showed it in black colour. This shows that Dominar 400 (D400) will available in 3 variants in the Indian market. This is the first time that theBajaj Dominar 400 (D400) has been spotted without wearing the disguise.
Present spy images of Bajaj Dominar 400 (D400):
- Adopts a semi-low slung stance.
- Upright riding position.
- LED headlamp console.
- Fully digital instrument console with an auxiliary display on the fuel tank.
- Twin-LED taillights.
- Blue back-lit switchgear.
- The 5 spoke split spoke rims.
- MRF tubeless tyres.
In the present Spy-images, the Dominar 400 equipped with dual channel ABS. When compared to the Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 concept, displayed at the Auto Expo 2014, the model misses out on following features:
- USD fork setup
- The disc brake, which was positioned to the left side of the front tyre( But now it is positioned to the right-hand side).
Image courtesy: Debashish Nair
READ MORE: Specs of Bajaj Dominar
- 373.2 cc, single cylinder, the liquid-cooled engine is derived from the KTM 390 family.
- Bajaj’s patented triple spark technology.
- INR 1.5 lakh for the non-ABS variant.
- INR 1.8 lakh for the ABS variant.