@Bajaj Boxer X150 Cross
see Bajaj Boxer X150 Cross was spotted uncamouflaged on the Mumbai-Pune highway near Lonavala. It is not confirmed if this bike will be launching in India. The Bajaj Boxer X150 Cross test mule for the export market and not to sell in India.
Specifications of Bajaj Boxer X150 Cross:
- a 144.8 cc, air cooled engine.
- Which will produce 12PS power @ 7,500 rpm and 12.26 Nm torque @ 4,500 rpm.
- It is mated to a 4-speed gearbox.
- Telescopic forks( front) and spring in spring suspension (SNS) ( rear )
- 11-liters of the fuel tank.
- it will be offered with both electric and kick start.
Features of Bajaj Boxer X150 Cross:
- Black alloy wheels.
- wider dual purpose mud grip tyres /on-off road tyres.
- A raised front mudguard.
- new graphics and a rear carrier.