arcoxia 90 mg wirkungseintritt All new quarter-liter Kawasaki Ninja 250 rendering images created by Japan’s Young Machine magazine. The bike as been spotted testing for multiple times earlier this year.The specifications of the bikes are not disclosed by the company.
The present Kawasaki Ninja 250 has been on sale without any update. New Kawasaki Ninja 250 design has been inspired by its elder sibling – Ninja 650( recently, launched in India). The new Ninja will be more responsive and sharper in handling and it will more powerful in that segment. The engine specification will almost same as the present model but there will minor changes in the power output. New Kawasaki Ninja 250 will not be a http://cuisinebeaujoly.com/?page_id=371 four-cylinder mill – buy modafinil in us [ as we mentioned in the earlier article] instead of that it will be a Tastylia Germany twin cylinder.
All New Kawasaki Ninja 250 Specifications:
- 250cc, Twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled.
- It will deliver 32 PS at 11,000 rpm and 21 Nm at 10,000 rpm.
- It is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
All New Kawasaki Ninja 250 Features:
- Larger fuel tank.
- Sleeker headlamp and fairing design.
- New instrument console.
- Disc brakes with dual channel ABS.
- Twin projector headlamp with LED DRL and LED taillights.
- Upside down forks in the front.
All New Kawasaki Ninja 250 Rivals:
- Suzuki GSX-R250.
- Honda CBR250RR.
- Yamaha YZF R25.