buy dapoxetine in nigeria Bajaj Auto showcased their all new products the Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS (naked series) with oil cooled engine. As we have reported, the flagship 200NS will be re-entering the Indian market in January 2017.
Specification of Bajaj Pulsar 160 NS:
- 160 cc engine, single cylinder, Bajaj’s patented triple spark, oil cooled engine.
- Power and torque ratings of which are yet to be known. We expect power output of 17 PS @ 9,500 rpm & a peak torque of 13 Nm @ 7,500 rpm.
- five-speed gearbox.
- The engine gets electric and kick starter.
- Design theme is adopted from its bigger siblig Pulsar NS 200.
- Muscular fuel tank with skinny side panels.
- New fuel filler cap.
- It is equipped with halogen head lamp.
- Digital instrument panel with analog tachometer.
- A sporty headlamp.
- Clear lens indicators.
- Underbelly exhaust.
- Body panels.
- Split LED tail lamp.
Bolted on the same perimeter frame as the AS 150.
Clip-on handlebar for better handling.
- Saree guard.
17-inch alloy wheels
Regular Telescopic front suspension and nitrox monoshock with coil-over spring at the rear.
Braking taken care by a 240 mm petal disc setup front ) and a 130 mm mechanical trail leading drum kit ( rear )-as standard.
- The rear should get an optional disc fitment.
Rivals of Bajaj Pulsar 160NS:
- TVS Apache RTR 160.
- Honda CB Hornet 160 R.
- Suzuki Gixxer.
- Yamaha FZ-S FI V2.0.
Price of Bajaj Pulsar 160NS:
Around http://oostrum.biz/design/talking-about-pinhole-photography/ Rs.72,000-75,000 for the base variant