Bajaj Auto will launch new products in all their existing brands that they have introduced new variants in their entry-level range – Platina and CT100.
bajaj CT100 is the cheapest and affordable motorcycle gets new updates – Electric Start and Alloy wheels called as CT100 ES /Alloy- which is the fourth variant in the range followed by CT100B, CT100 (spoke wheel) and CT100 alloy.
All New Bajaj CT100 ES Specifications:
- Bajaj CT100 ES/Alloy gets the bigger 102cc engine from Platina.
- The bike is capable of churning out 7.7 PS of peak power and 8.24 Nm of maximum torque.
- Other CT100 variants continue with the 99.27 cc, 8.2 PS of peak power, 8.05 Nm of maximum torque.
All New Bajaj CT100 ES Features:
- Telescopic Forks (Front).
- Twin Spring-in-Spring (SNS) Shock Absorbers (Rear).
- 110 mm Drum (Front).
- 110 mm Drum (Rear).
- 4-speed Manual transmission.
- New decals.
- Fuel gauge.
- Flexible side indicators.
- Top speed of 90 KMPH.
- Chrome-effect Graphics.
- Alloy Wheels.
- Chrome-plated Heat Shield.
- Electric Start.
All New Bajaj CT100 ES Price [all prices ex-showroom Delhi]:
|bajaj CT100 ES Alloy – New||INR 41,997|
|bajaj CT100 100 Alloy||INR 38,981|
|bajaj CT100 Spoke||INR 35,181|
|bajaj CT100B||INR 29,998|