@Yamaha YZF-R15 v3 Top Speed
The Yamaha YZF-R15 v3 is a 150 cc segment motorcycle, a fully faired sports bike. Which was first launched in 2008, updated it to V 2.0 in 2011 and in 2017 they updated to V 3.0 The R15, received its facelift in 2011 when it was christened YZF-R15 V2.0.
New 2017 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3 was launched in Indonesia earlier this year, and now it has been launched in Thailand. the 2017 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3.0 gets more updates & feature loaded but isn’t much quicker than the previous generation.Yamaha hasn’t confirmed plans to launch the R15 V3 in India
New 2017 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3.0 hasn’t confirmed plans to launch in India.
New 2017 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3 Specifications:
- 155.1 cc, single cylinder, liquid cooled, 4 stroke SOHC engine.
- The Power output is about 19.31 PS of power @ 10,000 RPM while torque output of 14.7 Nm of torque @ 8500 RPM.
- This engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission with slipper clutch.
An Indonesian website has tested the top speed of the 2017 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3.0. The bike achieved the top speed of 137 km/hr on the speedometer Where GPS VBOX shows the top speed of 126.08 km/hr.
New 2017 Yamaha R15 V3 Top Speed
- Speedometer Yamaha R15 v3.0 indicated 110 km/h, Where GPS VBox shows 100,9 km/hr
- The R15 V3 did a top speed of 137 km/hr on the meter & the top speed on the GPS VBOX was 126.08 km/hr