@2017 Kawasaki Z900
Japanese motorcycle maker Kawasaki is reportedly planning to start this year on a high demand. The company is reportedly planning to launch four new motorcycles in the coming months of this year. The motorcycle caters into super sport, naked street fighter as well as retro style segments. Here is the list of four new bikes from Kawasaki India.2017 Kawasaki, Ninja 650, Kawasaki Z900, Kawasaki Z650, and Kawasaki W800. Kawasaki Z900 was showcased at the 2016 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy after quick reveal at INTERMOT 2016, last year is now set to launch in India likely this month soon and the Specifications, price & Features revealed.
At the 2016 EICMA motorcycle show they showcased the upcoming Z900 Street and revealed that it’s a replacement to its younger sibling Z800 which will be equipped with improved styling, more power as well as revamped underpinning. The new Kawasaki Z900 comes with more power and also gets a cosmetic makeover in comparison to the Z800. The overall appeal of the new Kawasaki Z900 street fighter is enhanced by the exterior tone scheme which will continue to be seen in multiple colour options namely,
- Candy Plasma Blue with Metallic Graphite Gray (special edition).
- Pearl Mystic Gray with Metallic Flat Spark Black.
- Metallic Flat Spark Black with Metallic Spark Black.
- Candy Lime Green with Metallic Spark Black.
Mechanically, 2017-Kawasaki-Z900 street fighter will be
- 948cc, inline 4-cylinder, liquid cooled.
- It comes mated to a six-speed transmission system.
- 16-valve DOHC engine which can develop 125bhp of max power at 9500 rpm against the maximum Torque of 98.6 Nm at 7700 rpm.
- It is equipped with 41 mm inverted fork and at the front and horizontally-mounted mono-shock at the rear both with preload and rebound adjustment.
- It comes with dual 300 mm disc brake at the front with four-piston calliper on each, 250 mm rear disc with single-piston calliper along with Nissin ABS unit.
- The fuel tank is spaced for 17-litre.
The overall dimensions of Kawasaki Z900 are 2,070*820*1,065 (all in mm, L* W*H) 1,450 mm of wheelbase, and 795 mm of seat height. Price of this new Kawasaki Z900 in the UK starts from £8,249 and is expected to be priced in the range of INR 6.50 lakh – INR 7 lakh (ex-showroom) India for the Indian two-wheeler market.