@All New 2017 Kawasaki Z250
All New 2017 Kawasaki Z250 launched along with the new 2017 Z1000 and the Z1000 R Edition in India today. Kawasaki Motors also announced the price of the aggressive street-fighter design from the bigger Z series motorcycle, which costs INR 3.09 Lakh. The quarter-litre naked motorcycle will receive little mechanical upgrades to comply with the new BS-IV emission norms.
The 2017 Kawasaki Z250 borrows some styling cues from the Kawasaki Z900. It is the entry level motorcycle for the engine displacement in the Indian market.
All New 2017 Kawasaki Z250
- 249cc, liquid-cooled parallel twin engine.
- It will churns out 32hp of power @ 11,000 rpm and 21Nm of torque @ 10,000 rpm.
- The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
- Telescopic front fork and Uni-Trak gas charged mono shock at the rear.
- Fuel tank of 17-liter capacity
- ABS is not available even as an option.
- New BS-IV emission norms.
- New graphics and colour option.
- Acceleration of 0-100 kmph in 8.2 seconds.
- Top speed of 165 kmph
All New 2017 Kawasaki Z250 Price:
- INR 3.09 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) [Rs 2,000 than the previous model]