The new Kawasaki Z250 with BS-IV compliant arrived dealership in April, 2017 in India. But the company did not show bike and official photographs of the motorcycle.Pictures of the 2017 Kawasaki Z250 was clicked at a Mumbai dealership.
The 2017 Kawasaki Z250’s is the entry-level Z model is an aggressive looking motorcycle. The 2017 Kawasaki Z250 gets new graphics and comes with gold coloured rims.
New Kawasaki Z250 with BS-IV compliant
- 249cc, liquid-cooled, parallel twin motor with BS-IVengine norms.
- The engine will deliver 31.51 bhp of power at 11,000 rpm and 21Nm of torque at 10,000 rpm.
- The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
- 0 to 100km/h in 8.2 seconds with a top speed of 165km/h.
New Kawasaki Z250 Features
- Telescopic front suspension, mono-shock at the rear.
- Disc brakes at both ends but no ABS.
- 17-litre fuel tank.
- The bike weighs 168kg overall.
New Kawasaki Z650 images
The Kawasaki Z650 replaces the Kawasaki ER-6n which is powered by the same 649cc, parallel-twin, liquid-cooled engine. The engine produces 67.31bhp of power and 65.7Nm of torque and also equipped with slipper clutch & ABS.