@ 2017 Honda CBR250R and CB250F
The All New 2017 Honda CBR250R and CB250F features bit cosmetic changes such as changed colour scheme and new plastic bits around the engine, on the cylinder head-cover and the crank case.
2017 Honda CBR250R and CB250F Specifications:
- Carries same mechanical properties.
- Panels near the engine, crank case, cylinder cover are new
- 2017 Honda CBR250R is fully faired motorcycle.
- 249cc, single-cylinder, dual overhead cam.
- It is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- The engine is capable of producing 29 PS of max power @ 9000 rpm & 23 Nm of peak torque @ 7500 rpm.
- The bikes can store 13 litres of fuel.
- The faired version has a ground clearance of 145 mm, the naked has 150 mm GC.
- It gets a new sticker job
- The Honda CBR250R and CB250F have a kerb weight of 161 kg and 158 kg respectively.
2017 Honda CBR250R and CB250F Colour Schemes:
- Millennium Red.
- Ross White.
- The Ross White scheme does not get decals. T
- he bikes also gain a bronze colour finish for the cylinder head cover and crankcase cover.
2017 Honda CBR250R and CB250F Price lists ( in Indian rupees):
- CB250F – JYP 4,64,400 (INR 2.74 lakh)
- CBR250R – JYP 4,98,960 (INR 2.94 lakh)
- CB250F ABS – JYP 5,15,160 (INR 3.04 lakh)
- CBR250R ABS – JYP 5,49,720 (INR 3.24 lakh)