@ 2017 Honda CBR250R and CB250F
http://spencerswinden.com/contact/ The All New 2017 Honda CBR250R and CB250F features bit cosmetic changes such as changed colour scheme and new plastic bits around the engine, on the cylinder head-cover and the crank case.
2017 Honda CBR250R and CB250F Specifications:
- Carries same mechanical properties.
- Panels near the engine, crank case, cylinder cover are new
- 2017 Honda CBR250R is fully faired motorcycle.
- 249cc, single-cylinder, dual overhead cam.
- It is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- The engine is capable of producing 29 PS of max power @ 9000 rpm & 23 Nm of peak torque @ 7500 rpm.
- The bikes can store 13 litres of fuel.
- The faired version has a ground clearance of 145 mm, the naked has 150 mm GC.
- It gets a new sticker job
- The Honda CBR250R and CB250F have a kerb weight of 161 kg and 158 kg respectively.
2017 Honda CBR250R and CB250F Colour Schemes:
- Millennium Red.
- Ross White.
- The Ross White scheme does not get decals. T
- he bikes also gain a bronze colour finish for the cylinder head cover and crankcase cover.
2017 Honda CBR250R and CB250F Price lists ( in Indian rupees):
- CB250F – JYP 4,64,400 (INR 2.74 lakh)
- CBR250R – JYP 4,98,960 (INR 2.94 lakh)
- CB250F ABS – JYP 5,15,160 (INR 3.04 lakh)
- CBR250R ABS – JYP 5,49,720 (INR 3.24 lakh)