@All New 2017 DSK Benelli TNT 15 (150) Naked
All New 2017 DSK Benelli TNT 15 Naked is styled to be the younger sibling of TNT250. The DSK Benelli TNT 15 is churned for more output with lower in weight segment. The DSK Benelli 302 Tornado is set for launch in India, which is a fully-Faired version of the 300 TNT and DSK-Benelli TNT 135 is also set to launch soon.
Specifications of All New 2017 DSK Benelli TNT 15 (150) Naked:
- 148cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder, 2-valve engine.
- Power and torque outputs have not been released yet.
- Carbureted Version.
- With Compression ratio of 9.2:1
- It is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Also see: DSK Benelli 302 Tornado—-> http://twinkletorque.com/dsk-benelli-tornado-302r-is-first-fully-faired-motorcycle-from-the-benellii-is-ready-to-launch-in-december/
Features/Design of All New 2017 DSK Benelli TNT 15 (150) Naked:
Built on Normal tubular diamond frame chassis instead of Red trellis frame as in Siblings.
- Slim and large headlights with LED DRL’s with minimal bodywork.
- It fitted with Colour combination belly pan.
- The semi-digital instrument console has been derived from the DSK Benelli TNT 250.
- Split sets.
- White paint scheme.
- A Revised & stubby exhaust.
- Raised tail-section with LED unit.
- The flatted handlebars.
- Telescopic fork (Front)and Monoshock (rear).
- 5-spoke alloy wheels.
- 90/90-17 Tyre(front) and 110/90-17 (rear).
- Braking job is done by single Petal disc in front & rear section.
Also Read: DSK-Benelli TNT 135.
Dimensions of All New 2017 DSK Benelli TNT 15 (150) Naked:
- The length of 2040mm.
- The width of 780 mm.
- The height of 1070 mm.
- The wheelbase of 1,260 mm.
2017 Benelli TNT 15 (150) Price and Launch:
Expected Price around Rs 0.80 to 1.0 lakh.
Posted by Twinkle Torque on Thursday, February 2, 2017